Sunday, May 9, 2010

Not All Cavaliers Are Princesses

A few pics from me and Maizey's trip down south. We had a great time and got some great posed shots of the dogs, which I am not very good at.

"See crazymomlady-I do know how to wait!"

Layla says, "pishh...thats the shortest wait ever!"

Dare says, "Awwe, your both beginners-I'm the only truly dignified one around here!"

"Common crazymomlady gimme the treat!"

It was really fun how much Maizey and Layla got along, they really buddied up.
"Don't we have pretty tails?"

"Whatchu lookin at?"

"Are we STILL waiting?!?"

Layla says, "Hey! Where's my treat?"

"C'mon lets blow this wait game and have some fun!"

"Well I'm outta here!"
Layla says, "See?? I told you I was the good girl! See me waiting?"

Of course Maizey being Maizey got hot half way through our walk and decided a good roll in the dirty snow would be just the ticket to cool off. 


"What are you doing? You're getting all dirty!"

Insert Dares rolling eyes here

"Ahhh this snow feels nice."

"Me dirty? Who cares? I'm not one of those fluffy shelties ya know!"

We finally did some cute pics of all three pups.
"Aren't we pretty?"
But of course Maizey says, "Mmmm, chicken liver's the best!"

"Walks in the mountains are the best too-but not as good as Chicken liver."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun visit to Marie's :) Maizey is a good girl...It's great that she enjoys her training (especially when food is involved!)

Soggibottom said...

Fantastic photo's of the girls.
Maisy you are just going to have to give in and comb those ears.
Really cute, even ladies can roll.
I don't, but I do like puddles. x x x Amie Soto Blossom

katie, Maizey and Magnus said...

thx for your comments! Our part time boy, charley is only "love motivated" as his person tells me. But Maizey's definitely "food motivated."LOL

And as far as puddle go? They're Maizey's best friend.:)

Marie said...

Great pictures! That was a fun walk. I love the one of Layla and Maizey's tails. They were such good buddies. As for Dare, well...she still thinks they are both just silly.

katie, Maizey and Magnus said...

thx Marie, it was a good trip all the way around. Actually, being the huge succer for tails I am,LOL that one of their tails is my favorite too.

It's okay if Dare feels like they're silly, she really is out of their league. Heck, she's out of my league!LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Lessons From and For 4 Legs has moved to a new address: http://www.lessonsfrom4legs.com. Where we will continue to learn life's lessons from my little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's, Maizey and Magnus. Don't miss Meeka's lessons too, by checking the archives of my big girl rescue Rottie. They all teach me so much!