Sunday, February 28, 2010

a little work at the park

Today it was finally sunny and warm enough to spend some time at the park. We worked a few recalls, L2 sits, L2 downs, and lots of L2 loose leash walking. Both girlies did well on everything except recalls were really quite weak. So we will definitely be working on the L1 come game over the next while. It is hard w/ Maizey since she can't be running around too much.

This series shows one of her better recalls.

"Maizey!" 


"yeah mom?" 










"Here!"

"I'm comin'"












Here is a good down-stay, though I didn't catch them watching me.










And finally a good girl sit-stay

 And of course a  click and a treat!
 
They are both such good girls, and so much fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Lessons From and For 4 Legs has moved to a new address: http://www.lessonsfrom4legs.com. Where we will continue to learn life's lessons from my little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's, Maizey and Magnus. Don't miss Meeka's lessons too, by checking the archives of my big girl rescue Rottie. They all teach me so much!